ISW Menswear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, [Company Name] complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ISW Menswear expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ISW Menswear’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For Internships, please email your resume to email@example.com and wait for further instructions
Fashion Intern Plano TX Part- firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Ambassador Part-time weekend job
High school students needed for Brand Ambassador positions - POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW!
As a brand Ambassador, you are portrait as ISW Menswear image. We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our merchandise and services.
If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like for you to join our team. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to be engaging in a fast environment setting. You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities by working directly with your school and our internal loyal customers.
· Post about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
· Generate reviews from customers in the stores
· Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
· Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
· Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
· Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends and promoting our services directly with your schools
· Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department
· Assist in organizing marketing events
· Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
· Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
· Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
· Enrolled in High school courses
· Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
· Experience creating online content (A plus, but not required)
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional attitude
· An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
· Experience in retail sales is a plus
For any additional questions about our positions please visit our linkedin or email us at email@example.com