ISW Menswear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ISW Menswear complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ISW Menswear expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ISW Menswear’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Fashion Consultant - Part Time & Full Time
- Develop Customer Relationships
- Generate Sales on a commission basis
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service
- Understand Merchandise and Clothing
- Drive Sales Volume
Cashier/Sales Assistant - Part Time & Full Time
- Greet Customer and Answer Phones in professional manner
- Process all customer payments and cash deposits.
- Complete Daily and Monthly Sales Records
- Maintain Store cleanliness and standard practices
Tailor/Seamstress- Full Time & Part Time
- Oversee fitting and alterations of garments
- Ability to meet guest timed deadlines
- Maintain tailor shop, including machines and supplies
Stock Clerk/Maintenance Worker - Full Time & Part Time
- Receive and distribute merchandise and goods.
- Pricing and Tagging merchandise.
- Monitor inventory and store supplies.
- Clean the store by dusting, sweeping, trash.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs.